BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Madison C.
Atlanta, GA
Who doesn't love the office? The cast is amazing and you can't help but feel like you are their best friend! Michael Scott will always have your heart.
Zaara A.
Columbia, MD
I have loved every season of the show. Catching the reruns on TV is always a treat. Each character bring something special to the show. It's hilarious!
Lucinda R.
Pennsauken, NJ
MY FAVORITE SHOW! It makes me happy when I'm sad and feel like home when I am lost. I am So GRATEFUL that it is on Netflix and I can watch it anytime.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA
BEST TV SHOW BY FAR! I was so sad when it was done airing! :....( it was so hilarious and relatable! I highly recommend it for most viewing audiences.
Samantha J.
San Jose, CA
Hilarious story line. Michael Scott the main character has zero social skills and gets in may predicaments because of it. Cringeworthy comedy at times.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can watch this seris over and over. i tried to watch the british but its not as good. i can see the similarities but the American is by far the best
Emily C.
Irvine , CA
It's funny and cute and amazing. I never got bored and loved every second of it. I'm not really sure what else I can say other than to go watch it now!
Lindsey S.
Republic, MO
Very funny, good to watch when you don't really need to pay too much attention (doesn't need followed thoroughly like some shows) Love the characters.
QuoTina F.
Shubuta, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great cast!! Seriously funny actors! this show definitely shows what we all want to say in the office environment but not necessarily allowed to say!!
Ansley M.
Bogart, GA
The Office is the best show ever. It's funny, yet heart-warming. You will instantly fall in love with all of the characters and love them till the end!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?