- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
It's a classic show even though it ended pretty recently. The first season is a but hard to watch because of the awkwardness but after that it's golden!
So funny. Diverse characters and sense of humor; some find it difficult to get into but once you bond with a character(s) it's easily an addictive show.
This show is so funny and heartwarming its hard not to love any of the characters or find a connection with at least a few of them and watch them change
A great show but I have lost respect for Steve carrel as an actor due to the show. He does not seem near as funny or good at what he does as he used to.
Each episode leaves you rolling in laughter!!! Most of us can relate to some of the characters at some point in time!! Easy to lose yourself in episodes!
A comedy classic! The Office ran for a ton of seasons but never got too overbearing. The acting is hysterical and the concepts never cease to crack me up
Super cute office comedy which I enjoy watching with my hubby. Just love watching this series and small office comedy that happens in almost all offices
Amazing. My sister and I will have this on as background noise when we are doing things around the house and every time, we find something to laugh about
One of the funniest shows I've ever watched with a slow but interesting story line. The ending killed me but I think it was the right ending for the show
Great show for anyone to watch. We watch multiple episodes at a time before bed on Netflix. You really wonder why Michael Scott still has his job though.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos