BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show! Steve Carrell does not disappoint as well as the rest of the phenominal cast. This new brand of comedy is popular for a reason and I have not met one person who hasn't liked The Office. While this show is similar to Parks and Recreation, which also is a favorite of mine, and holds a similarly simple, yet strong plot, I consider the Office a must watch.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the Office! I love the British version but the American version is even better. Michael Scott is that boss that we all have had once in our life. The laughs are frequent but the best part is when it makes you so uncomfortable with how awkward the situations get! The tension between Jim and Dwight is one of the best rivalries in tv. Great show! Definitely watch it!
Michelle I.
This show has its funny moments. My husband got me watching it on Netflix. Steve Carell is pretty funny in that Steve Carell kind of way. It's recorded like a reality TV show, as in the cutaway interviews with individual people, but it's 100% scripted. Some parts of the show are dumb humor in my opinion, but every once and a while they get a good joke in there.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Favorite tv show ever! I can watch it any time and know that my spirits will be lifted after and I'm guaranteed to enjoy a good laugh. It's good knowing I can enjoy this with my husband and if my kids walk in and join, it's okay because I'm not worried about it showing something inappropriate. Wish they made more shows like The Office the whole family can enjoy.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the greatest shows and comedies that I never thought I would live. A good friend got me into it and while I typically don't care for his sense of humor this was a show that we really did enjoy watching together. We both enjoyed watching Jim and Pam get together, the antics between Dwight and Jim and of course Michael Scott. It was not the same when he left :(
Joanne L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
First of all, this is the show that brought you the "that's what she said" jokes. Not only is Michael Scott (played by Steve Carrell) great with dry humor, you learn to love all the characters on the show. It's a semi-realistic approach to television. The characters are relatable (maybe besides Dwight), and seriously though... Jim and Pam = cutest couple ever.
Jessica R.
I have seen this show in its entirety more than a dozen times. It is funny, sweet, occasionally ridiculous and one of my all time favorite shows. Jim and Pam are honesty one of the best and most real tv couples of all time, and Michael Scott begins the show as kind of a monster, but by the end of his arc, he's like a strange dysfunctional part of your family.
gizzelle b.
Coachella, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Watched this series all the way through at least twice, and even own some seasons on dvd. I always recommend it to friends. Seasons 3-6 are the prime seasons where the show is at it's peak of hilarity. It also popularized the format which was later used by Parks and Recreation among other shows. One of the funniest and most influential sitcoms of recent years.
Jenn J.
This is by far one of these best shows ever created. Character development is key so start from the beginning. The first 5 seasons are funny, smart, and sweet. It's fun to watch these corky relationships develop. Sometimes you cringe watching Michael Scott try to fit in to his "work family".
I feel the writers fall into a slump for the 6th season.. And you can tell the actors are aware of that.
They end the series well and slump or no slump it's sill a pleasure to watch.
Highly recommend!

Kristina H.
Braselton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When this show first came out I didn't watch it because I didn't think it would be that funny, but then when I moved to college my roommate had the box sets of the first five seasons and she made me watch them with her, and bot was I wrong. This show is hilarious. I have seen every episode multiple times and they still make me laugh. I have told so many people to watch this show because it is so good. Whenever I am having a bad day I totally watch an episode or two on Netflix to cheer me up!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?