BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is just so funnt and the people in it are amazing! sometimes their humor might be hard to understand for
some people but i get it and love it
Jennifer L.
Fresno, CA
FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. LOVE EVERY SINGLE EPISODE ! MUST SEE!!! Still makes me laugh to this day after seeing every episode a million and one times.
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Good comedy show that stay pretty consistent throughout the entire series. Would have gotten five if Michael Scott would have stayed the entire series.
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
Funniest show ever. I love how you can relate to the characters. I have seen the series so many times and it still so funny. Steve Carrell is so funny!
Kayla S.
Royal Oak, MI
This show is so hilarious I laugh every time I watch it. I mean it is so funny if you want to good laugh I would recommend the show to everyone really.
Lucinda R.
Pennsauken, NJ
MY FAVORITE SHOW! It makes me happy when I'm sad and feel like home when I am lost. I am So GRATEFUL that it is on Netflix and I can watch it anytime.
Tiffany A.
This show is so good you can rewatch the reruns whenever they are on. Steve Carell is hilarious as Michael Scott and you will end up being on #teamJAM.
Celia R.
Menomonie, WI
I love this show. Me and my boyfriend watch it a lot and I am always laughing. The actors are amazing and I wish there were more shows like this on tv.
rebecca h.
West Covina, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best tv show ever, i watched from the first season to the very end and every single episode was just as amazing and funny as the one before!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I started watching the office I never thought it would be so funny or that I would get so hooked! You'll get some pretty good laughs watching it!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?