BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Cali V.
Newburgh, NY
BEST SHOW EVERRRRRR I love it omg it's so awkwardly funny I love it every episode is hilarious and it's definitely a must see I've even watched it twice...
Suzie D.
Just an amazing show! I miss it so much. So funny and well written. Every character is unique and lovely and their own and they all really stick with you.
Brandi W.
Warrensville Heights
The Office is a smartly written TV show with characters who are portrayed expertly by an ensemble cast. The show will literally have you laughing out loud.
Jordan K.
So funny! Was disappointed by how the last two seasons went, but this show is full of fun and laughs. You'll find yourself quoting this show all the time.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the office, very funny and creative. I love watching it after a rough day and it really helps me recover! I love Steve carrel, such an amazing actor
Mackenzie H.
The office is one of my very favorite shows! I have watched every episode several times and it never fails to make me laugh. This is my go to Netflix show!
Phoebe D.
Angola, IN
This and Parks and Rex are the best shows on tv. The actors all do a fantastic job of delving into the role and Jim and Pam are actual relationship goals.
Samantha L.
Springfield, MA
Quality show with a lot of different characters. I haunt gotten too into this show but the few episodes I saw were solid but i wasn't too into the series
Autumn B.
One of the best shows I've ever watched. Probably my favorite ever actually. Very relatable and realistic with a touch of insanity that will never happen!
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You're crazy if you don't love the Office. True comedy! I have rewatched this so many times and I still laugh, I don't think this will ever get old to me.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?