- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of the funniest shows I've ever watched. A great mixture of drama and comedy and will leave you on the edge of the seat wondering what happens next.
My girlfriend and I binge watched this entire series and Netflix and she LOVED it, it is hard for us to agree on a show and this was a great compromise.
I cannot stop laughing the second I turn this show on. So quirky and definitely a great show to watch after work when you just want to have a good laugh
Amazing. My sister and I will have this on as background noise when we are doing things around the house and every time, we find something to laugh about
The office is hilarious, i love how Jim messes with Dwight just because he can. the situations that the characters get into are unthinkably comedy gold.
After getting through the first season which is pretty cringe worthy this show is awesome and hilarious and so different from other comedy shows around!
One of the best to ever air on television! I had to re-watch all 9 seasons when it came out on Netflix! Ohh man I sat on that couch t'll I was done haha
Great show for anyone to watch. We watch multiple episodes at a time before bed on Netflix. You really wonder why Michael Scott still has his job though.
Such a funny show and easy to pick up anywhere. You can have it on in the background and just enjoy or even sit and binge watch the whole thing at once.
I lov this show. i have rewatched it many times and find it hilarious every time. the episodes are light hearted and funny and cheer me up when I'm upset.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos