- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This has always been one of my favorite series. It is hilarious in every episode. There is laughter, tears, and attachment to beloved characters. Watch it.
You're crazy if you don't love the Office. True comedy! I have rewatched this so many times and I still laugh, I don't think this will ever get old to me.
3 words. Best. Show. Ever. Seriously, it doesn't get much funnier than this. But once Michael leaves it starts reaching... I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan.
The office is the funniest show I've ever seen! My family and I watch it ALL... THE.... TIME! We love it! Though towards the end you kinda lose interest:/
These are fast paced episodes that my husband and I can sit down together and get a good laugh out of. Easy to follow, and quirky enough to keep watching.
I watched this show from Day 1 to the end. I missed Michael Scott but I loved all the different story lines and love the cast. Dwight Schrute is the best.
THE Office is one of the best shows I've seen. The characters actually interact with the cameras as in the show they are filming a reality tv show of them.
The Office is the single best show ever. All of the actors are perfectly matched for their character. There are many couples and it makes the show great.
Faithful to this show even now that it is not on with new episodes, we reference the characters and catch phrases all the time at home and at the office.
I was so sad when this show ended. It was such a hilarious show. I love watching Pam and Jim and then all of the pranks Jim did to Dwight were hilarious.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos