BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Leila F.
Midland, TX
This has always been one of my favorite series. It is hilarious in every episode. There is laughter, tears, and attachment to beloved characters. Watch it.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You're crazy if you don't love the Office. True comedy! I have rewatched this so many times and I still laugh, I don't think this will ever get old to me.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
3 words. Best. Show. Ever. Seriously, it doesn't get much funnier than this. But once Michael leaves it starts reaching... I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan.
Lily B.
Draper
The office is the funniest show I've ever seen! My family and I watch it ALL... THE.... TIME! We love it! Though towards the end you kinda lose interest:/
Heather B.
Coldwater, OH
These are fast paced episodes that my husband and I can sit down together and get a good laugh out of. Easy to follow, and quirky enough to keep watching.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
I watched this show from Day 1 to the end. I missed Michael Scott but I loved all the different story lines and love the cast. Dwight Schrute is the best.
Cynthia M.
Bayonne, NJ
THE Office is one of the best shows I've seen. The characters actually interact with the cameras as in the show they are filming a reality tv show of them.
Carson C.
Elizabethtown, IL
The Office is the single best show ever. All of the actors are perfectly matched for their character. There are many couples and it makes the show great.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Faithful to this show even now that it is not on with new episodes, we reference the characters and catch phrases all the time at home and at the office.
Keena O.
Midlothian, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was so sad when this show ended. It was such a hilarious show. I love watching Pam and Jim and then all of the pranks Jim did to Dwight were hilarious.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?