BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Taylor W.
Brooklyn, NY
I can comfortabley declare this as one of the best tv shows of all time. The humor is dry and subtle. The characters are all so individual and well played.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
I watched this show from Day 1 to the end. I missed Michael Scott but I loved all the different story lines and love the cast. Dwight Schrute is the best.
Jessica R.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love the office? Although I do feel that after Michael leaves the comedy and overall feeling of the show just isn't the same as it used to be.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
3 words. Best. Show. Ever. Seriously, it doesn't get much funnier than this. But once Michael leaves it starts reaching... I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan.
katy f.
Mooresville, NC
Any old friend of my turned my on to this show. Then I got my husband to watch it. We love this show. Dwight, Micheal, Pam and Jim all made the show great.
Cynthia M.
Bayonne, NJ
THE Office is one of the best shows I've seen. The characters actually interact with the cameras as in the show they are filming a reality tv show of them.
Kira A.
Flowery Br, GA
The Office is a great show full of running jokes, characters you love, and true comedy. I recently rewatched the entire series and loved it all over again!
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is hysterical, anyone with at least a decent sense of human and basic awareness of what it's like to work in an office setting should enjoy this
Rose C.
Cottage Grove, MN
This show is hillarious! When I first started watching I wasn't too into it but after the first season I fell in love and finished watching it super fast.
Natalie R.
Beaverton, OR
I love the Office. It is so funny and classic. I could watch and re-watch all seasons. This show is great for watching whenever and whatever your mood is.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?