BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is just the BEST! I was sad when it finally ended but I still watch the reruns!
Michael and Dwight are the characters you will love to hate! LOL
Emily S.
Calhoun, GA
I love the office. It is such a funny show. I've watched all seasons and it never gets old. It's family friendly and I think everyone would love this show!
Anna P.
West Chester, PA
The funniest show ever! It was so sad when Michael left from then on it wasn't as funny as when he was there and I wish they would have keep going with it.
Mary H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great show.
Absolutely love Steve Carell in this, and the ther characters.
I've rewatched this show about 4 times already and it makes me laugh every time.
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One if the funniest shows ever made. I swear this show is nonstop laughter. I watched every darm season and it just got funnier and funnier. A must watch.
Kalea B.
This is a show I will never get tired of and can watch over and over again. Something good to have on the background or when you want a really good laugh!
Rachel R.
Morgantown, KY
Still hilariously funny. But 4 starts just because Michael isn't in this season. We were huge fans until he left the show. That's what she said!! Classic!
Matthew T.
I consider this show the father of TV Comedy. No comedy was really great until this show came along! So simple and brilliant! Literally the new Seinfield!
Janelle O.
The office is one of my all time favorite comedy shows. It's quirky and hilarious. It will make you laugh till you pee and cry your eyes out. It's amazing.
Jess L.
San Antonio, TX
This show is hilarious!!! When I first started watching I was like this seems lame but as I continued to watch it the show became more ridiculously funny.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?