- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Funniest show ever! I'm actually rewatching all the seasons as I type this review. The wittiest and most creative show I have actually watched in many years.
Best TV show ever. Really easy to follow, super funny and Jim and Pam are freaking adorable. The show is light hearted, stress free and really easy to enjoy.
the office is probably my favorite show of all time. i have watched the complete series at least three times and it never gets old. it is a classic for sure
Overtime I sit to see this sitcom it cracks me up. Absolutely hilarious without doubt... best when you are low and have those days at work. this is the best.
This is one of my all time favorite shows ever! Even if I'm in a bad mood this show really cheers me up from Pam and Jim's relationship to the Michael Scott
This show is perfect for laughs! So many inside jokes and quirky characters! A lot of seasons but you get so attached to the characters you don't even notice
Funny show that is east to watch. You will get sucked into the inside jokes and storyline. Also, this show is easier to understand than its U.K. counterpart.
One of the best shows to ever be on television. Although the later seasons were not as strong, the finale was perfect and wrapped up the show in a great way.
Best TV show of all time! I have watched the series 3 times all the way through. The comedy and humor is top notch. Steve Carell is one of my favorite actors
Hands down the best show ever wriiten. If you have ever worked in an office, you will identify with one of these characters. If you haven't watched you must!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos