BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Shiney I.
Birmingham, AL
Such a well written show. I think there's a Michael and a Dwight and a Jim in every office. When it first came out, it was expected to follow the same format as the UK version. It did for a bit, and then took a different turn for the better. The show just kept getting more and more hilarious! Dwight and Andy dueling, Michael and Oscar kissing, and Pam and Jim getting together were some of my favorite parts.Even though it's been years since it aired, I still go back and get my fix via streaming websites.
Meredith M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best TV shows ever created. I didn't think this was a show I would be into - but after I started Season 1, I was HOOKED! The characters are all so hilarious and lovable in their own way. And you can't get much better than Steve Carell. This show is definitely one of my happy places! If you haven't already - go start watching them all on Netflix. It's worth it.
Dani R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
To be honest I wasn't sure if I was going to like this series. I am a huge fan of Parks & Recreation and I was told it would be just like that. It's similar but it's its own brand of genius. It's so funny and smart and surprisingly addictive. I am so glad that my best friend recommended me to start watching this show. Plus you can binge-watch the entire series on Netflix!
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The humor of the show is a bit dry and sometimes cringe. But thats because not many are use to comedic shows being subtle.

Without going into the story line because I feel like it'll give away spoilers. I say watch it, push through the first two seasons and the fall in love with the timeless and must see comedy that will break your heart when you watch the final episode.
Taryn C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you don't like the Office than we are not going to get along. Surprisingly, I didn't watch the show when it was on tv. Then I got Netflix and I probably watch this show everyday. Steve Carrell is hilarious and the other characters just make the show amazing. You wouldn't think working in an office would be funny but this show has me laughing every time I watch it.
Marissa R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wish I could give this review 10 stars!! This show is the best show ever made. I absolutely am in love with it. There are 9 seasons and I watched them all on Netflix. And because I was in denial about the show being over, I started it right back over again! I love it so much. It has the best cast and the most wonderful episodes that you can quote with friends at work.
Savannah R.
Clearwater, FL
I honestly can't tell you how many times I've watched this entire series. It's a mock documentary series about co workers working at a paper company in Pennsylvania. Probably one of the funniest shows ever on television, with Steve carrel before the hair plugs and after. Dry yet silly comedy. Also a little added romance. Perfect for abyone, really. There will never be a show like this on the air again.
Melissa V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
In my opinion The office is great from the beginning till the end. I don't have a favorite actor or actress because they are all so great. I think my favorite scene is when Pam and Jim go to Dwight's beat farm. Also, another favorite is when some of them get into doing parkour. It is too funny ūüėā just love all of it. I would definitely would recommend watching this show.
Kyrstin C.
I wasn't a fan of this show the first season so I unfortunately didn't watch the others until it was almost over. This is hands down my favorite show even though it's been off the air for a few years. We've watched every episode countless times and we laugh every single time. Great characters, great stories, and great jokes that we've quoted an obnoxious amount of times.
Katherine B.
Kennesaw, GA
Oh man. I don't even know where to start. I have laughed, I have cried. It is right on track with my humor and I got abs from laughing so hard from this show. I wish that my workplace was more like this show. Man oh man is this good! Get comfy and grab a snack because you are in for a haul. I wish I could give more than 5 stars because this show is on a whole other level.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?