BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kersten E.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
This show is a classic. And for good reason. Character development is hilariously written and so many "inside jokes" to keep you laughing through the seasons.
Bethany A.
Milton, FL
At first i really did not like this show but then my bf made me watch it and i fell in love with all the characters especially jim and pam, they are so cute !
Tatyana S.
Miami
A very funny and unique show. The actors are great at portraying real life people that are being filmed for a reality TV show. It's one that is in my top five
Meagan G.
Beaumont, CA
This is one of my all time favorite shows! We have all the seasons and re-watch them often. This was a great run and we were sad that it had to come to an end.
Jessica F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've seen all the season repeatedly. It was my first show I've watch continually and even tho I mite have scene an episode more than once, I laugh every time.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the office! I love the dynamic between characters. It's light and funny and all around a great show. Similar to Parks & Rec- another great show!
Amber S.
Blacksburg, VA
Great show. The cast is spectacular and vibe together like a true office atmosphere. The acting is on point and the comedy is unbeatable. A soon to be classic.
ebony h.
The office is a laugh out loud comedy. Its a mocumentary of an office staff and episode is full of shenanigans. Steve Carrell nails his role as Micheal Scott.

Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love love love love this show. I go back to it again and again whenever I need something to watch. Steve carrels best work, i think. And Pam and Jim forever.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch this show all the time on Netflix and I continue to re-watch it because of the comedy. The actors are great and the whole plot is easy to keep up with.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?