- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is a classic. And for good reason. Character development is hilariously written and so many "inside jokes" to keep you laughing through the seasons.
At first i really did not like this show but then my bf made me watch it and i fell in love with all the characters especially jim and pam, they are so cute !
A very funny and unique show. The actors are great at portraying real life people that are being filmed for a reality TV show. It's one that is in my top five
This is one of my all time favorite shows! We have all the seasons and re-watch them often. This was a great run and we were sad that it had to come to an end.
I've seen all the season repeatedly. It was my first show I've watch continually and even tho I mite have scene an episode more than once, I laugh every time.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the office! I love the dynamic between characters. It's light and funny and all around a great show. Similar to Parks & Rec- another great show!
Great show. The cast is spectacular and vibe together like a true office atmosphere. The acting is on point and the comedy is unbeatable. A soon to be classic.
The office is a laugh out loud comedy. Its a mocumentary of an office staff and episode is full of shenanigans. Steve Carrell nails his role as Micheal Scott.
I love love love love this show. I go back to it again and again whenever I need something to watch. Steve carrels best work, i think. And Pam and Jim forever.
I watch this show all the time on Netflix and I continue to re-watch it because of the comedy. The actors are great and the whole plot is easy to keep up with.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos