BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jordyn W.
Mc Donald, OH
I've only seen one episode so far, but i didn't like what i watched. I thought it was boring, but I've heard that when you get farther into it it gets better.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Amazing show. There are so many great quotes and moments on the show. Towards the end it did feel like they dragged it a bit too much, and it wasn't as funny.
Marissa M.
The Office is a great, funny, and mood lifting show. 100% will turn your frown upside down. You fall in love with each and every character.. even Micheal lmao.
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
My all time favorite show. I find myself watching the series over and over, and finding something new funny every time. Great to watch with friends and family.
Rebecca G.
Rochester , NH
I was late to The Office - I only watched it on Netflix about two years ago. But since then I've rewatched the entire series at least 3 times - its that good!
Aaron B.
Who doesnt know the office
I dont need to review this
I can just leave quotes and that is satifactory
'I killed a werewolf last week, it turned out to be a dog
Jenn K.
Such a great show till this day I still watch the reruns it still makes me laugh. A range of funny quirky characters that are sometimes frighteningly relatable
Jessica C.
Pomona, CA
It HALRIOUS! i love this show its funny if your in a bad mood to watch this is a great show it will make u happy. As well for tv junkie i recommend this show.
Stephanie M.
East Haven, CT
I've watched the series at least 4 times and am emotionally invested each time. It's hilarious while still having its romantic moments to knee your heart happy
Kalie W.
Temple, GA
I love the office. Got my husband into it and now he watches it repeatedly every night--even after watching the entire series multiple times. My kind of humor.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?