- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hilarious! Michael Scott's antics can't be beat. The characters are relatable to anyone who has ever worked in an office! It's how you wish your job could be.
Absolutely hilarious. Slapstick humor. By far one of the best shows to ever run on television. You will fall in love with the characters and laugh your a** off
Just my type of humor - dry and bizarre! Love the development of the show after so many seasons - without going way off the rails. Truly a one-of-a-kind show!
Love this show it is so funny. I must say I enjoy the earlier episodes before but I love all the actors they are hilarious I would really recommend this show.
If I was stranded on an island and could take any TV show with me, it would be this show. I can watch and rewatch every episode and still find them hilarious.
If your looking for a laugh this is the show for you, each time a watch all the way through it I cry from laughing so much and at the end cry because it's over
Great show! So funny, kind of a dry sense of humor that you have to get used! It took me one season to really get into this show but once I did, I was hooked!
LOVE the office. I've seen every episode multiple times. The whole family will watch it together and everyone finds the humor. Dwight is my favorite character.
I would watch reruns all day if I could. If I need a laugh. I just put on the office. It is ridiculously funny. I never met a person who didn't like this show
One of our favorite shows of all time. Cast, writing, humor, all of it so funny. Unique in so many ways and relatable to anyone who's ever worked in an office
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos