- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
As soon as I finished it on Netflix, I immediately started over! It's even funnier the second time! Seriously, if you haven't watched it then you're not living!
So funny and entertaining it had my crying laughing at times. Wasn't the best after Michael left but I find myself quoting it often. So much love for this show.
Love the office, completely mediocre comedy, every episode is just plain out hilarious you'll love the CPR episode that's one of the funniest out of all of them
One of the funniest comedies ever on TV, the Office pairs excellent acting with outrageous storylines to elevate dull Scranton to a whole new level of zaniness.
So funny! The writers do a great job at packing tons of laughs into every episode! Jim and Dwight are my favorite and their back and forth antics are hilarious!
I love this show. It is just hilarious & my kind of goofball humor. After Steve Carrell left the show it wasn't as amazing, but still really funny & wonderful.
This show is a classic. I can watch this anytime and it always cracks me up. I watch this with my friends, my boyfriend and my family and its overall so great.
The office is a very funny show that can always make me laugh. Even though I've seen all episodes in always willing to rewards because the series is that good.
By far my favorite show of all time. I have seen each and every season at least 10 times. I leave it on in the background almost daily. Cant get enough of it.
Sometimes this show is too much, super funny the characters are very good. There's always new jokes every season but "that's what she said" always gets me lol
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos