BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Taylor H.
Seneca, SC
As soon as I finished it on Netflix, I immediately started over! It's even funnier the second time! Seriously, if you haven't watched it then you're not living!
Sydney B.
Overland Park, KS
So funny and entertaining it had my crying laughing at times. Wasn't the best after Michael left but I find myself quoting it often. So much love for this show.
Stephanie Z.
Dumfries, VA
Love the office, completely mediocre comedy, every episode is just plain out hilarious you'll love the CPR episode that's one of the funniest out of all of them
Bethany L.
Elmhurst, IL
One of the funniest comedies ever on TV, the Office pairs excellent acting with outrageous storylines to elevate dull Scranton to a whole new level of zaniness.
Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
So funny! The writers do a great job at packing tons of laughs into every episode! Jim and Dwight are my favorite and their back and forth antics are hilarious!
Heather M.
I love this show. It is just hilarious & my kind of goofball humor. After Steve Carrell left the show it wasn't as amazing, but still really funny & wonderful.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI
This show is a classic. I can watch this anytime and it always cracks me up. I watch this with my friends, my boyfriend and my family and its overall so great.
Claire C.
The office is a very funny show that can always make me laugh. Even though I've seen all episodes in always willing to rewards because the series is that good.
T M.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
By far my favorite show of all time. I have seen each and every season at least 10 times. I leave it on in the background almost daily. Cant get enough of it.
Anthony G.
Merced, CA
Sometimes this show is too much, super funny the characters are very good. There's always new jokes every season but "that's what she said" always gets me lol
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?