BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Alyssa F.
Get ready to laugh while you cry with some of the most witty and emotional scenes on television. It's a show that can be easily referenced and never forgotten.
emily c.
Shepherdsville, KY
My favorite show of all time. I enjoyed so much I have watched all nine seasons countless times. Such a classic and a must watch for everyone. Highly recommend.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
There are so many great moments in this show. steve carrell does a great job playing his character. i do have to admit that i did stop watching it once he left.
Brooke W.
Manchester, CT
Best show on television, I swear I've watched this series probably 20 times!! Great show to binge watch and the storylines are fantastic, as well as the actors.
Marisa R.
Brooklyn , NY
Funniest most amazing show. Can binge watch forever but toward the later seasons just seem too stretched out. Definitely shouldve ended right after michael left
Shaylah H.
San Antonio, TX
Best show in the world. Watch it constantly. Very funny. great story. Very entertaining. Love this show. Every episode is funny and exciting. Easy to relate to.
Sarah P.
A hilarious mockumentary that draws you in and makes you fall in love with the characters. Makes for the best binge-watching days and leaves you dying for more.
Caden J.
Stewartsville, NJ
One of the best comedy's that amazingly depicts all the different types of people and relationships you will without a doubt run into at work one way or another
Bethany L.
One of the funniest comedies ever on TV, the Office pairs excellent acting with outrageous storylines to elevate dull Scranton to a whole new level of zaniness.
Sydney B.
Overland Park, KS
So funny and entertaining it had my crying laughing at times. Wasn't the best after Michael left but I find myself quoting it often. So much love for this show.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?