- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Get ready to laugh while you cry with some of the most witty and emotional scenes on television. It's a show that can be easily referenced and never forgotten.
My favorite show of all time. I enjoyed so much I have watched all nine seasons countless times. Such a classic and a must watch for everyone. Highly recommend.
There are so many great moments in this show. steve carrell does a great job playing his character. i do have to admit that i did stop watching it once he left.
Best show on television, I swear I've watched this series probably 20 times!! Great show to binge watch and the storylines are fantastic, as well as the actors.
Funniest most amazing show. Can binge watch forever but toward the later seasons just seem too stretched out. Definitely shouldve ended right after michael left
Best show in the world. Watch it constantly. Very funny. great story. Very entertaining. Love this show. Every episode is funny and exciting. Easy to relate to.
A hilarious mockumentary that draws you in and makes you fall in love with the characters. Makes for the best binge-watching days and leaves you dying for more.
One of the best comedy's that amazingly depicts all the different types of people and relationships you will without a doubt run into at work one way or another
One of the funniest comedies ever on TV, the Office pairs excellent acting with outrageous storylines to elevate dull Scranton to a whole new level of zaniness.
So funny and entertaining it had my crying laughing at times. Wasn't the best after Michael left but I find myself quoting it often. So much love for this show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos