- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
A mediocre paper company in the hands of Scranton, PA branch manager Michael Scott. This mockumentary follows the everyday lives of the manager and the employees he "manages." the crew follows the employees around 24/7 and captures their quite humerous and bizarre encounters as they will do what it takes to keep the company thriving.. Written by john_regrut
This show is hilarious! I watched every episode within 1 month on Netflix! It is so funny but you have to have the sense of humor for it! It is a different kind of comedy and I am obsessed with the love that Pam and Jim have for each other! We need more inspirational couples in this world just like the two of them!
The office is hilarious! You will never ever tired of this show. It's humor is so unique that you get addicted! The plot just gets more funnier with all the great actors and characters. It is a must watch!
This is one of the best comedy series i have ever seen. Dwight Shrute remains the most hilarious character . Even Steve Carrell is amazing in his role as a boss. It is better than the British counterpart. Some people might find it slow but it gets really funny as the seasons progres
This is my all times favorite series!!!! I was obsessed with this, I watched the whole show in less than a month and I keep going to this from time to time, funniest show I have ever seen
This shows mirrors a bit of the dimwitted-ness and lots of humor that we find in our everyday lives. We all work with a "Dwight Schrute" a "Pam Beesly" or a "Michael Scott". It is filmed in a documentary style much like Modern family but the actors tend to be "aware" that the camera is filming them. It's still funny though.
The Office will certainly stand out as one of the best comedies of its time, and for many one of the best of all time. Even after being off the air for a few years now, the show holds up very well. I love all of the characters on the show. They all bring something unique and witty.
I love the office such a great comedy show my husband likes to watch it with me as well you can be sure to laugh at every episode and be surprise very entertaining
This show is by far the funniest show ive ever watched. The actors were amazing and it made me laugh so hard. i recommend this show to everyone i meet. My favorite scene is when they all had to learn cpr and they were singing staying alive. i do recommend this to everyone
The Office is a whitty and extremely comical TV show that is the essence of awkward and uncomfortable work encounters. It has similar humor to that in Parks & Recreation and 30 Rock. The cast is phenomenal and I would highly recommend catching up on this show on Netflix.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos