BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is great. I'm not the biggest fan of the first season, but it really comes into its own after that. Jim and Pam are by far my favorite TV couple. I have probably seen this series three times in total now. This is our go-to for when we need something playing in the background, and even though I've seen it so many times, I still catch myself wanting to pay attention at all times.
Eve C.
San Jose, CA
Hands down the most funniest show you will ever watch! My favorite episode was Jim pulled a prank on Dwight that it was Friday but it was really Thursday and the next day Dwight of coarse thinks its Saturday because Jim told him it was Friday yesterday. So Dwight sleeps in on Saturday(Friday) and he is late to work. If you haven't watched it, stop what your doing and watch it!!
Cass R.
A solid 5-star show. The Office is hands down my favorite sitcom or TV comedy. Michael, Dwight, Jim, and Pam are some of the most memorable TV characters and have provided me endless laughter. I still look back on the episodes that have literally left me in tears (which have been several!) and I find myself constantly going back to watch more and more. I just can't get enough.
Kyrstin C.
I wasn't a fan of this show the first season so I unfortunately didn't watch the others until it was almost over. This is hands down my favorite show even though it's been off the air for a few years. We've watched every episode countless times and we laugh every single time. Great characters, great stories, and great jokes that we've quoted an obnoxious amount of times.
Luiza C.
san bruno, CA
YES!!! Love this show so much i have been on the floor laughing to tears at times. Actors are amazing and my favorite scenes are with Pam and Jim by faaar. This series actually reminds me of parks and rec because their both in an office type scenario. This show is great but it can get really boring at times. Hard to follow up on 8 seasons... I would recommend though!
Shiney I.
Birmingham, AL
Such a well written show. I think there's a Michael and a Dwight and a Jim in every office. When it first came out, it was expected to follow the same format as the UK version. It did for a bit, and then took a different turn for the better. The show just kept getting more and more hilarious! Dwight and Andy dueling, Michael and Oscar kissing, and Pam and Jim getting together were some of my favorite parts.Even though it's been years since it aired, I still go back and get my fix via streaming websites.
Cameron H.
Columbus, OH
When Steve Carrell was on the show, it couldnt be beat. The early days of Jim and Pam are reminiscent of April and Andy on Parks and Rec, but honestly 4 seasons of drawn out drama was exhausting. Dwight is probably played by the best actor on the show, and the fire safety episode tops them all. Its my favorite to watch with my sister, but Parks and Rec can't be beat.
Alaina G.
Grovetown, GA
I have watched this show, in it's entirety, a minimum of four times. My husband and I make references to this show on such a regular basis, it's a huge part of our relationship. No matter how many times we see the same episode, it never gets old. We laugh just as loud, cry just as much, and love the characters endlessly. If you like to laugh, this is the show for you.
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The humor of the show is a bit dry and sometimes cringe. But thats because not many are use to comedic shows being subtle.

Without going into the story line because I feel like it'll give away spoilers. I say watch it, push through the first two seasons and the fall in love with the timeless and must see comedy that will break your heart when you watch the final episode.
Katherine B.
Kennesaw, GA
Oh man. I don't even know where to start. I have laughed, I have cried. It is right on track with my humor and I got abs from laughing so hard from this show. I wish that my workplace was more like this show. Man oh man is this good! Get comfy and grab a snack because you are in for a haul. I wish I could give more than 5 stars because this show is on a whole other level.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?