- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
My husband and I are obsessed with this show. We can't stop watching it. I have probably seen the series at least 3 times and it never gets old. Dwight is amazing
The best comedy tv show ever. Michael Scott is a genius. Plus my kids love it so much. They've watched every episode numerous times. We all quote The Office daily.
One of my all time favorite shows! I can still watch any episode, in any order, and they still make me laugh as much as they did the first time. Highly recommend!
I just recently started really watching The Office and I'm in love (with Jim). I'm already connecting to the characters; definitely think I've got a new obsession.
The office is a great show and funny show that I really enjoy watching when I have free time and a lot of people I talk to watch it a nd enjoy it as much as I do
This show is great!!! It never fails to make me laugh even on my darkest days. It's an extremely funny show and if you love comedy then this is the show for you!
This show is my favorite! I love the episodes are only 20 minute long. I will be sitting in the living room completely alone laughing until I'm crying some times
One of the best shows. The humor is pretty dry so if you don't really pick up on that often, you may just think the show is super boring. But for me, it's awesome.
Very funny, family friendly sitcom. Easy to follow along, so can watch in the evening with a lot of other things going on. Enjoyed by our whole family from 5-35.
Enjoyed this series but liked the newer seasons better than the older ones. So silly and feels like you know the characters because you probably do in real life.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos