- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
THE OFFICE IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!! Well, tied with parks and recreation, which is written by the same author. Any time I need a laugh I know I can turn to the office
There is nothing to hate about this show.. Funny actors, funny script and deliveries are fabulous. So many favorite shows and can find something to reelate to every show.
BEST. SHOW. EVER. hands down one of the FUNNIEST shows on tv! i could watch this show all day every day. it's so funny and every episode puts me in a good mood always
The office is a comedy show based on a staff of people who work for a paper company in scranton Pa. The witty jokes and characters make this show a delight to watch.
By far one of the best series I've ever watched. It's on Netflix and if you have the time I suggest you watch it. It is one of the best and it's actors you'd all know
hilarious show, although it has a few jokes and references I don't care for. also the last few seasons really go downhill in the funnyness. after Steve carol leaves.
Best show EVER!!!!!! Just enough comedy and drama.you can relate to the characters and really like finding out more about them. So sad it is over. Such a good show!
LOVE THIS SHOW. Easy 30 minute episodes, put on when I need a laugh or pick me up. Good to watch at night. Hilarious show, sort of goes downhill after Cece is born.
This is a hilarious show. Love the actors. Steve is my favorite but the others come in a close second and third - hard to decide. All of the scenes are my favorite.
I've always watched the office, I followed the seasons obsessively and I'm rewatching them currently on Netflix. It's a show that is always funny and never gets old
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos