BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Allison G.
Katy, TX
The office is such a funny and unique show. You will laugh out loud every episode, and find yourself identifying with the characters. One of my all time favorites.
Christina F.
Hilarious. If only ever seen a few episodes here and there, but saw that all the seasons were on Netflix and decided to watch them. Best decision ever, great show
VIRIDIANA M.
Fresno, CA
I love this show. We've watched it so many times. It's funny but it does have its low moments. There's a few episodes that stress me out but overall it's amazing.
Kiara M.
Woodstock, CT
It's a really funny comedy about cubicle office life, but there are some offensive comments/jokes made that may be hurtful. Watch a few episodes and see how you like it.
Amanda C.
Looooove this show! The first few episodes were kinda hard to get into but once I did I couldn't stop watching. definitely for people with a weird sense of humor.
Katchee V.
Please please please please bring this show back... It is a classic that will never go out of style!!!! Jim, pam, Dwight and Micheal Scott are my fave characters.
Katie R.
Richmond , Ky
PEOPLE WATCH THIS SHOW PLEASE! Very funny, really sad there's no more new seasons. I'm right now watching the series over again for the 3rd time. It's my favorite!
Kharli W.
Cleveland, OH
Hilarious! I've watched this show 5 times all the way through! I'm glad that I don't have to wait for a new episode or season since I have Netflix to watch it on.
Rhonda R.
Albany, CA
Rewatched the full series on Netflix. I feel the first 5 seasons are the best. Although in the final season when they begin to break the 4th wall were also great.
Patricia L.
Riverside, CA
Too 5 favorite shows. I think everyone should at least watch the seasons once. Everyone would love this show. It's funny, heart warming, weird but super relatable.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?