- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is very funny. My soon the be husband and I watch it all the time. Its unlike a real office but its funny. I like the actors in it and they do a good job.
Its a really good show tobwatch I watch it all the time it's a good thing to watch when bored or when you want to pass time or before bed it's funny and a good time
Fantastic show!! Beautiful mix of comedy, drama and romance! This is our favorite show and the one that we keep watching over and over again! It will never get old!
Awesome characters. Very funny characters, i always laugh really hard. Awrsome xomedy based in an office and filmed as cameras are following them, and they know it.
I honestly hate this show. its stupid and annoying. i would never want to work in an environment like that. and i don't find the shenanigans they get into very funny
By far one of my favorite shows! My human resource management teacher got me hooked after using clips from the show to show how not to be a human resource employee.
The Office is wonderful! It has the best comedy on any sitcom. I watched The Office every night for about 6 months and I definitely would rewatch every episode again!
I love The Office! Great show! Very sad it's off the air now. I own several of the seasons so what I didn't see on TV I have watched from purchasing seasons on DVD.
I love everything about this show. It's so funny! The theme song is really catchy and I have fallen in love with all the characters. I wish I worked at Dunder Mifflin
The office is a quirky, laugh out loud, and shake your head sort of show. This show is the embodiment of every type of person that most offices have but amplified.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos