- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
So good in every way possible. Very funny and relatable. Steve Carrel is everything. It will take you through a roller coaster of emotions but mostly humor. Amazing.
Excellent comedy, nothing else like it. Makes you root for so many characters and very entertaining despite it's setting. Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson are excellent.
I love the office. It's a funny TV series I love the longitive of it. I love how it has so many seasons. It's just a good TV show you can watch with the whole family.
The product thing I know the answer is no longer have to do the same way to carry the of thing things use it comes down to my house is senate product and 50 to my new
BEST. SHOW. EVER. hands down one of the FUNNIEST shows on tv! i could watch this show all day every day. it's so funny and every episode puts me in a good mood always
The office is a hysterical show, I love Steve Carrell in it. It has really great characters and is nice because you don't have to follow the show to enjoy an episode.
THE OFFICE IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!! Well, tied with parks and recreation, which is written by the same author. Any time I need a laugh I know I can turn to the office
The office is a comedy show based on a staff of people who work for a paper company in scranton Pa. The witty jokes and characters make this show a delight to watch.
hilarious show, although it has a few jokes and references I don't care for. also the last few seasons really go downhill in the funnyness. after Steve carol leaves.
There is nothing to hate about this show.. Funny actors, funny script and deliveries are fabulous. So many favorite shows and can find something to reelate to every show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos