BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Sweetz J.
Lithonia, GA
This is by far one of my favorite shows. I used to watch it in the morning after I was dressed and waiting for my mom to take me to high school. I loved it throughout college, and I recently watched all of the episodes at home and work through Netflix. I laugh at something each episode. The cast is brilliantly hilarious and I can't get enough of them. I can watch an episode and be amused as if I've never seen it before. It's just funny and one of the best shows I have gotten a chance to laugh at since the early 2000's.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Next to OITNB, this is another favorite show of mine. At first, when I watched this show, I just wasn't amused and totally blew it off. During my first year of college, though, this show became my life. Michael Scott was the greatest person to come home to after a long day at school. The jokes and the pranks and the drama were constantly keeping me entertained.(Jim and Pam forever!)
Alexandria E.
Minneapolis, MN
I am SO glad I got the chance to review The Office. It is my favorite show. It is the workplace comedy that started all of todays workplace comedy shows, like Parks and rec, Community, 30 Rock, and other shows. So if you've seen any of the shows listed above I am sure you will love The Office. All of the characters have their place and they did an amazing job with the casting. I have seen every episode dozens of times. It's just what I automatically turn on when I get home from work. I recommend it to everyone I know!!
Eve C.
San Jose, CA
Hands down the most funniest show you will ever watch! My favorite episode was Jim pulled a prank on Dwight that it was Friday but it was really Thursday and the next day Dwight of coarse thinks its Saturday because Jim told him it was Friday yesterday. So Dwight sleeps in on Saturday(Friday) and he is late to work. If you haven't watched it, stop what your doing and watch it!!
Shaina H.
By far the BEST SHOW I have ever seen. We still watch episodes over and over again. It's funny, and makes you relate with the characters. As time and seasons go by. You fall in love with all ten characters and ans get to understand them! The show ending is one of the best endings I have ever seen in a show. Definitely leaves you satisfied and sad it's over. LOVE this show!
Melissa V.
Suffice to say, there's not too many people I've met that don't like this show. It's become such a pop culture phenom that my friend referenced how she "Jimmed" someone (with that silent side glance) and I totally got it. The characters are amazing, often times I wonder how much is scripted. I even went to a city sponsored event to do fire safety training and they showed the video where Dwight locks everyone in the office for a fire drill to lighten the mood. If you don't like to laugh, then don't bother watching this, because you will die laughing.
Clara J.
The Office is funny, original, and heat-warming. I'm sad that it's over but the final scene of the show really tied it all in together with a neat little bow. I have watched and rewatched and rewatched it again. The Office is a Must Watch for anybody who likes funny TV. The first season is a little hard to get through but it does are funnier. The characters really grow on you.
Jessie S.
Lakewood, CA
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

this is a fantastic, brilliant show. however, i feel it should have ended after pam and jim got married. their relationship was the #1 thing we all cared about, and after they finally got married, michael just started to act more and more annoying. after the destruction of his character and then the removal of the actor as a whole, the show went to crap.
Nikki B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Hands down one of the funniest, most witty shows that was ever on TV. If you've ever worked in any kind of office setting you can relate to this show even more, on so many levels. The characters are SO easy to fall in love with and you get very invested in their lives. You need to start watching it from Season 1 and follow through or you will get confused. A MUST WATCH for sure though!!
Cass R.
A solid 5-star show. The Office is hands down my favorite sitcom or TV comedy. Michael, Dwight, Jim, and Pam are some of the most memorable TV characters and have provided me endless laughter. I still look back on the episodes that have literally left me in tears (which have been several!) and I find myself constantly going back to watch more and more. I just can't get enough.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?