BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA
This show is so funny I have been watching it for years now and it never let's me down to this day! Always makes me laugh, props to the writer and producer!! Brilliant
Hafsa R.
Winfield, IL
My favourite show of all time!!! I have seen this beginning to end at least once a year for the last couple of years- each time, I find something new to make me laugh.
Melody W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a great show with so many fantastic moments. After working in an office for several years know its surprising how accurate some of the situations on the show can be! Also, my co-workers and I talk about this show often. So funny! The whitty humor is awesome and Steve Carell is histerical. The show hit a few bumps towards the end, but it is still worth watching.
Emily T.
Chattaroy, WA
The office is my favorite show in the whole world. I love the comedy and could watch it all day. Recently I watch it while working out to make my workouts go by faster
Toni C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The office kept me laughing at every episode.tge creator of this show was spectacular by creating a show that captured the everyday office environment by adding comedy.
REINALDO FELIPE P.
Mesa, AZ
Steve Carrell is one of my favorites actors. The best thing of The Office is while you get extremely fun comedy show, you enjoy a very intelligent solutions and topics.
Ally D.
New Milford, CT
One of the funniest shows I've ever watched. If I'm in a bad mood one episode brings up my mood. It's a simple plot but the way the writes showcase each day is amazing.
Christy G.
Newburgh, IN
I believe I've watched this whole series all the way through about 15 times. It is a show that I can always have on and when I don't know what to watch it is my go to.
Matt S.
White House, TN
The show wasn't the same after Steve left but it is still a great and funny show. I still find myself watching it when i see it on even though i have seen every episode.
Mary P.
One of the best shows! The character development over the years of the show is great. You really fall in love with them and feel like you know them. It's just so funny!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?