- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is so funny I have been watching it for years now and it never let's me down to this day! Always makes me laugh, props to the writer and producer!! Brilliant
My favourite show of all time!!! I have seen this beginning to end at least once a year for the last couple of years- each time, I find something new to make me laugh.
Such a great show with so many fantastic moments. After working in an office for several years know its surprising how accurate some of the situations on the show can be! Also, my co-workers and I talk about this show often. So funny! The whitty humor is awesome and Steve Carell is histerical. The show hit a few bumps towards the end, but it is still worth watching.
The office is my favorite show in the whole world. I love the comedy and could watch it all day. Recently I watch it while working out to make my workouts go by faster
The office kept me laughing at every episode.tge creator of this show was spectacular by creating a show that captured the everyday office environment by adding comedy.
Steve Carrell is one of my favorites actors. The best thing of The Office is while you get extremely fun comedy show, you enjoy a very intelligent solutions and topics.
One of the funniest shows I've ever watched. If I'm in a bad mood one episode brings up my mood. It's a simple plot but the way the writes showcase each day is amazing.
I believe I've watched this whole series all the way through about 15 times. It is a show that I can always have on and when I don't know what to watch it is my go to.
The show wasn't the same after Steve left but it is still a great and funny show. I still find myself watching it when i see it on even though i have seen every episode.
One of the best shows! The character development over the years of the show is great. You really fall in love with them and feel like you know them. It's just so funny!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos