BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Sarah S.
Wayzata, MN
This is my favorite show! I watch this show at least every month! The plot is great, and very relatalbe, but still offers the outrageous comic relief from Michael Scott.
Kelly B.
By far, the best show every created. Hands down. I could watch this on repeat over and over and never get tired of it. I continue to laugh at the same scenes. Brilliant.
Sofie W.
Lawrenceville, GA
The Office is one of my all time favorite shows! I love the characters and their quirky attitudes and mannerisms. I can't wait to rewatch the series as soon as possible.
German O.
this is my all time favorite TV show, I am 26 years old, and i even find humor in it. Every episode seems to get better and better, even though Steve Carrel left, it's still hilarious and and it's getting even better, i can't wait to see how the season turns out
Ellen D.
I am obsessed with The Office! It is so funny and smart! If you work in an office, you can definitely relate to some of it, but even if you can't relate, it is so funny!
Heather W.
Hilarious and well done! Multidimensional characters, funny storylines, and the right balance of romance, comedy, and everything else you could possibly want from one show.
Christianya J.
Riverton, NJ
One of my favorite shows!! I really wish it didn't go off the air. It's very funny and they castes perfectly for each part. I always get excited when the re-runs come on.
Melody W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a great show with so many fantastic moments. After working in an office for several years know its surprising how accurate some of the situations on the show can be! Also, my co-workers and I talk about this show often. So funny! The whitty humor is awesome and Steve Carell is histerical. The show hit a few bumps towards the end, but it is still worth watching.
Sydney L.
West Chicago, IL
I love the office it id my all time favorite show next to greys anatomy which is my fave I also watch once upon a time which is also very good bu the office is so funny
Ally D.
New Milford, CT
One of the funniest shows I've ever watched. If I'm in a bad mood one episode brings up my mood. It's a simple plot but the way the writes showcase each day is amazing.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?