- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is my favorite show! I watch this show at least every month! The plot is great, and very relatalbe, but still offers the outrageous comic relief from Michael Scott.
By far, the best show every created. Hands down. I could watch this on repeat over and over and never get tired of it. I continue to laugh at the same scenes. Brilliant.
The Office is one of my all time favorite shows! I love the characters and their quirky attitudes and mannerisms. I can't wait to rewatch the series as soon as possible.
this is my all time favorite TV show, I am 26 years old, and i even find humor in it. Every episode seems to get better and better, even though Steve Carrel left, it's still hilarious and and it's getting even better, i can't wait to see how the season turns out
I am obsessed with The Office! It is so funny and smart! If you work in an office, you can definitely relate to some of it, but even if you can't relate, it is so funny!
Hilarious and well done! Multidimensional characters, funny storylines, and the right balance of romance, comedy, and everything else you could possibly want from one show.
One of my favorite shows!! I really wish it didn't go off the air. It's very funny and they castes perfectly for each part. I always get excited when the re-runs come on.
Such a great show with so many fantastic moments. After working in an office for several years know its surprising how accurate some of the situations on the show can be! Also, my co-workers and I talk about this show often. So funny! The whitty humor is awesome and Steve Carell is histerical. The show hit a few bumps towards the end, but it is still worth watching.
I love the office it id my all time favorite show next to greys anatomy which is my fave I also watch once upon a time which is also very good bu the office is so funny
One of the funniest shows I've ever watched. If I'm in a bad mood one episode brings up my mood. It's a simple plot but the way the writes showcase each day is amazing.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos