- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
A great show with jokes that are always funny. I've rewatched this show several times and the jokes never stop being funny. the actors are great and the acting is even better.
I'm currently in the middle of re watching the series. I love Dwight. He is the funniest character. What a great actor! The Pam & Jim love story is just so good it seems real.
I used to watch this show back when it was still airing on tv. My wife and I found that it was on Netflix and have been watching it all over again. This TV show is definitely for people that like dry humor. Funny show
This show. I've watched it 5 times and each time it gets better. Michael Scott and his team working a boring day job seem fun. However the first couple of seasons are a drag
THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN. IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE OFFICE, THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE? This show is so funny and heartwarming and i cannot get enough of it!!
The Office is my all time favorite show. I have watched all of the seasons twice on Netflix. If I need to be cheered up after a long day, The Office definitely makes me laugh!
Just plain hilarious. Subtle humor in some places, blatantly funny in others. There's something for everyone in this series, and its feel good moments will have you in tears
Best American comedy show. I could watch these episodes non-stop. It's sometimes difficult because you get so embarrassed for the characters, but it's worth it for the story.
Greattach show! This is by far my favorite show and I love everything about it. The characters are hilarious and the plot well though out with romances and comedy throughout.
What a great go-to TV series! You can always count on laughs with this one! The actors are convincingly average but extremely believable that you would in them in real life.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos