- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show reminds me of my office life. Everyone is a fool in their own way. And I adore this show too much. It's just plain foolery and I always laugh when watching this show.
This show is amazing. My favorite character is Dwight, he makes me laugh everytime. Every character brings something different to the table and really brings the show together.
The first few seasons were great until a major character who brought a lot of light to the show left. After they left the show started to roll dramatically down hill after that.
A great show that has a nice mix of comedy while at the same time interesting storylines and manages to even make the characters grow on you a bit emotionally. Season 8 was not the best season, but still a crucial part of the entire series.
My family and I love this tv show. It's funny and shows a an office situation around a paper company. It's great and we enjoy watching it as a family. We love Dwight and Jim and Pam.
one of the greatest shows ever invented. great character development and humor. they managed to keep it funny after steve carrell left, the last episode makes me cry. great show
This show literally made me uncomfortable in it's early seasons, but I stuck with it. It had its highs and lows, but overall this was a great show and one everyone should watch!
an excellent comedy, which has an incredible similarity to what is daily life and office environment as such , with such original characters as stereotypical , has a touch of seriousness in certain situations but also manages to keep you glued to the TV all the time
The Office is my all time favorite show. I have watched all of the seasons twice on Netflix. If I need to be cheered up after a long day, The Office definitely makes me laugh!
This was a hilarious show. The first seasons are the best. Once Steve Carrell left, it was no good anymore. Lots of funny office humour, pop culture jokes, and tender moments.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos