- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hilarious and witty, The Office quickly turned into my go-to show for all intents and purposes. Last season left me a little disappointed, but most series don't end at their peak
I absolutely adore this TV show. I love all the characters equally and I feel as if I can relate to them. My opinion is that the show is the absolute best to watch when you're in a giggly mood .
It is hilarious. At times you want to throw your shoe at the screen because the actors are just that good at making you dislike them but boy are you going to laugh very very hard!
Funniest show out there! I honestly sit and horse laugh at all the crazy stuff that goes on in the show, I watched all the seasons multiple times and I'm still not tired of it a must watch if you haven't already
A great show that has a nice mix of comedy while at the same time interesting storylines and manages to even make the characters grow on you a bit emotionally. Season 8 was not the best season, but still a crucial part of the entire series.
The funniest show ever! With each episode the jokes get better and better! You really fall in love with the characters and find yourself feeling like you're a part of the crew!
This show is amazing. My favorite character is Dwight, he makes me laugh everytime. Every character brings something different to the table and really brings the show together.
My most favorite show ever. I can watch it over and over again and I don't get bored. I can quote almost every line of each episode. I highly recommend to anyone that breathes.
an excellent comedy, which has an incredible similarity to what is daily life and office environment as such , with such original characters as stereotypical , has a touch of seriousness in certain situations but also manages to keep you glued to the TV all the time
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW. The humor is perfect! There's romance, comedy, life lessons and real life relatable situations! Steve is the perfect person to be Michael on he show!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos