BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Lacey J.
Irwin, PA
This is one of my favorite TV shows. It is so funny and can help improve my mood. I own all the seasons on dvd and I also watch it on netflix. I have rewatched the series many times.
Danielle M.
Toms River, NJ
Probably tied for #2 spot on my list of favorite TV shows of all time.
Just so funny, really down to earth characters, you feel like you know these people! Love it, miss it dearly!
Sydney U.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! So sad that it ended. Such a great story, with an amazing cast. Jim and Pam's love story is truly inspiring and heart warming. The acting is great. Definitely recommend!
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
So damn funny! My sister. Show the show to me and I can't stop laughing when I watch! The humor is dry sometimes and some people might not find it funny, but I think it's hilarious
Kersey B.
Ypsilanti, MI
This show is hilarious. I've seen it all the way through about 3 times. Earlier seasons are much better but the end seasons are still great. Definitely watch it from the beginning.
Erica B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is beyond incredible. Absolutely genius writing and cast. The jokes from this show never gets old and I could rewatch the series a million times and it would never get old.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is such a classic. I feel like I've seen some episodes more than four or five times but it is still hilarious. The characters are so great and the dynamics are comedy gold.
Rachel C.
La Palma, CA
Favorite TV show hands down. The character development really draws you in and makes you attached to the characters. The dynamic between the characters is hilarious and enjoyable.
denise s.
Tulsa, OK
Hands down the best series ever! i love the actors and their roles in this series. i don't have a favorite character because i love them all. i was so upset when the series ended
Kaitlynn M.
Mesa, AZ
This show has made me laugh since the very first episode. I love the story of Jim and Pam and I love watching Dwight and Jim interact because it is always something new and funny.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?