BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jackie L.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the best shows in television history in my opinion. I could've wash it for another 10 seasons. Wonderful casting, wonderful acting, outstanding writing, with laughter and tears.
Brandi W.
El Mirage, AZ
This show is super funny and one of my favorite shows. I've seen almost every episode and it's definitely something I sit down and watch if I'm just eating or in the mood for a comedy.
Katy G.
Armonk, NY
This is by far my favorite show. It is laugh out loud funny and the episodes are short so it doesn't take that long to squeeze one in. Only watch if you have a good sense of humor!
Gabriela G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a certain type of humor that many might not get but one of the funniest shows I've watched , top 3. It's a classic and they convert a classic office job into a hilarious show.
Lauren S.
Nutley, NJ
This show is amazingly hilarious. I feel so connected with the characters and they are all so convincing because you can tell they all have real chemistry. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
SHIRLEY S.
Fort Smith, AR
I have a house full of teenager and they love this show. It is hilarious and If they are watching it , I always sit with them to watch. I don't do that with other shows they watch.
Victoria M.
Ocean Springs, MS
The Office is my favorite series! I have watched every episode and gone back and watched them over and over again. The Office never gets old! All of the characters are hilarious!!!
Tasha W.
Chippewa Falls, WI
If you are looking for a series to watch, The Office is a great one. The actors do a great job and you can identify characters front the show that you might see in your own office.
Kaitlyn P.
Princeton, WV
This will always be my absolute favorite show. It's hilarious, and while you can watch any of the episodes without much context, you want to keep up with the subplots. Genius series!
kary g.
I started watching this series on Netflix and grew so attached to all the characters. you have to have a certain kind of humor to like this show and I love it! still rematch episodes
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?