BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Little Rock, AR
This is the best show ever! I cried when the last episode aired. I would recommend this show to everyone, but start watching at the beginning so that you understand the jokes later on!
Sam B.
Bristol , PA
My most favorite show ever! I wish that they would bring it back but it was not the same once Michael Scott was gone! I was hoping that eventually they would do some sort of spin off!
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
the office is my favorite tv show ever. i have rewetted the entire series at least 10 times by now. the best scene is where dwight deliberately sets fire in the office and everyone just panics. the actors are great and steve carell is really what ties it all together since you never know what to expect from him. once he leaves the show kind of declines... wish it never ended.
Brandi W.
El Mirage, AZ
This show is super funny and one of my favorite shows. I've seen almost every episode and it's definitely something I sit down and watch if I'm just eating or in the mood for a comedy.
Diana C.
Petaluma, CA
If you want a good laugh you must watch this show. It's great the personalities each character has is just awesome and make the show more enjoyable! Definitely must watch this show :)
Briana G.
This show is hilarious! It's one that you can binge watch and never get tired of. All the actors are so funny. Every episode is something different and unlike other show. A must watch!
Jackie L.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the best shows in television history in my opinion. I could've wash it for another 10 seasons. Wonderful casting, wonderful acting, outstanding writing, with laughter and tears.
Lee N.
Although I prefer Parks and Rec, this comedy makes me feel happy when I watch it. Although there are some contravsal jokes, I like to watch this show with all ages and types of people.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
By far one of my Top 5 favorite shows of all time. Witty comedy that can keep me entertained for hours. The characters are so relatable and I find myself constantly quoting different episodes. I have watched the series multiple times with the help of Netflix. Great rainy Saturday binger
Vanessa W.
Hialeah, FL
My family and I sort of bond to this TV show, we love all sit-coms, including 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation. This show never fails to make me crack up. Will never stop recommending.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?