BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Alyee H.
What a great comedy! Even though the show has been off air for quite sometime I think it's relevance will last a long time after that. I would definitely recommend at least trying a couple episodes before you make a final verdict. It's definitely a show that once you start watching you immediately get hooked.

It's very easy to watch so you can catch up whenever or binge watch. The humor is great and so are the story lines.
Aubree D.
Syracuse, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my boyfriends favoriteeeee show. He's watched every season at least 5 times or more, and it still doesn't get old. The acting is corny in a funny way, as it is kinda the whole point of the show. It's hilarious and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something to watch! The actors pretty much improvise the script which makes it even more fun. I love The Office!
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
The office has moments where it is the funniest show in the history of television. There are also moments where it is the cringiest show in the history of television. It is an important staple in American pop culture, so it is imperative that everyone watch at least a season or two. However, I just don't recommend starting with anything after Jim and Pam get married. It's just not worth it.
Laura H.
Syosset, NY
ALL TIME FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW! Can watch this show over and over again! The acting is so awesome. The characters play their parts to a T. It's a different sense of humor that not everyone would like but for me it's great. It's more dry sense of humor and scarastic, that is often inappropriate but it's funny because it's just a tv show! IF YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE SHOW, PICK THIS ONE!!!!!
Isabella C.
Maurice , LA
The Office is my favorite show. I have seen every episode about 3 or 4 times atleast. I put it on while i clean, get ready in the morning, or going to sleep. It is a show i enjoy watching with my boyfriend or alone. Its a show that you can really relate and connect to the characters. I suggest the office to anyone who like comedy. It is a 10 star show in my opinion (Michael Scott voice)
Megan C.
El Dorado, AR
Absolutely LOVE The Office! I was introduced to it when I was a freshman in college. I remember originally thinking, "This is boring and lame"...but its not at all. It is HILARIOUS. It has a dry humor which is my favorite. The characters are so likable, especially Jim and Pam! If you've never watched it, do yourself a favor and sit down and check out a couple episodes...you'll be hooked!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This TV show was amazing! I remeberd watching all the new eipodes and always laughing really hard at some of the things the characters would say! my fiance and I recently watched all of the seasons in one (very long) four day weekend and found that we could connect with the characters one some levels! I miss this show, however I'm happy to have been a part of the final season when it aired.
Elizabeth M.
Richfield, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorites. This comedy is not for all. It is a dry humor but that is the humor I enjoy. You end up getting attached to all the characters and it's just an all around great show. I can sit down and watch three episodes in a row and still want to watch three more. It's also great because you can watch it in order or you can just watch one episode and you can just pick up from there.
This is the show I keep coming back to. I have seen the whole thing from start to finish with my family. The first time you watch it, you are hooked. The dialogue is spontaneous and funny, with just the right amount of drama. Dwight and Jim will forever be my favorite TV frenemies. My favorite scene, however, is the one where Angela tries to save her cat during the fire by throwing it through the ceiling panels in an act of desperation. Once you get to the end of the show, you feel like you were in the office the whole time.
Leslie A.
Starkville
THE BEST SHOW EVER. I have seen every episode several times and it will never get old. If you are a first time viewer, the show can start slow. However, stick with it and you will not be disappointed. The characters evolve throughout the seasons, relationships build and fall apart and new ones blossom. Real issues happen, but it never stops being funny. There is an art to it. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?