BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Elle B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have nothing particularly bad to say about this show, I just have an odd sense of humor. I think that this show can be amusing, but the type of comedy just isn't for me. I have some friends that love this show and find it hilarious, which I love and I'm happy they like it.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I know everyone loves this, and I usually love tv shows that are easy to understand and kinda pointless to watch, but I literally hated this. It is so dumb and slow and it just isn't fun to watch. I couldn't even watch past the first episode. I would recommend That 70's Show instead
Dawn  M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If I could give this show a higher rating I would. This show is so funny that you’ll laugh out loud every single episode. There are so many talented people who worked on this show and it’s a tv show you can binge watch without it ever getting old. I’m so obsessed!
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVED THIS SHOW. I wish it was still on the air. This show is hilarious and every actor is amazing. The episodes are original and have one liners throughout. It is similar to some other comedies but i enjoyed binge watching this show. I would recommend.
Christine G.
Kemah, TX
I could rewatch this show ALL THE TIME. Actually, I do... I love the Office. It’s the perfect binge worthy Netflix series. Although, I think this show appeals to a certain audience. I actually started watching it in the middle somewhere when I got hooked.
shahin m.
Talking about comedy shows and The Office is the show that comes to mind. Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Michael Scott they are all so perfect in their roles. you cannot even imagine someone else doing it. i would definitely recommend people watching this show.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I haven't finished this show, like I did Parks & Recreation but it's still got sime pretty hilarious content. I love the jump cuts, camera zooms, key burn effects!!!! 😂😂😂 Just a very silly show that just got worse towards the later seasons.
Tatiyhana F.
Although Michael the boss was extremely annoying!!! i couldnt help but love watching dwights next scene this among parks and rec are my favorite great actors and stories to follow simply classic if your not watching this then what are you doing
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
If I cant find anything on Netflix I just always leave this show on in the background. One of my all time faves! I've seen it so much and dont think I'll ever get tired of it. The mix of the cast, the humor and the realness is so good.
Josseline P.
Burbank, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This will always be one of my favorite shows. I love every character and their interactions with one another. Michael Scott is the best boss ever and just makes you feel everything that he does. I recommend this show to everyone!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?