BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
Hands down the most light hearted and funny tv show ever! I love that the episodes are short but hilarious every time. Relatable to anyone and always puts a smile on my face. Best show ever!!
Laura B.
Athens, GA
Always go to when I need to relax after a long day. A familiar cast and constantly keeps me laughing. If you've ever worked in an office setting, you know at least one of these characters!
Dani V.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Omg! This is my first time watching this show. (Where was I when it was on TV?) Jim is my absolute favorite! His facial expressions are hilarious! But all the characters work so well together!
Melissa P.
Austin, TX
For when you need a little pick me up, it is so easy to watch any of the amazing episodes! It got a tad dull in the last few season after Steve Carell left the show but it was still funny.
Lisa H.
Twin Falls, ID
So sad this series ended. This was one of the very best scripted programs on tv. My husband and I loved each and every episode! Maybe it's time to start from the beginning and binge watch!!
Shelby C.
Rock Spring, GA
I never got into the office when it aired on TV, but recently I have became a super fan thanks to my sister. My entire family now loves the show. Perfect show to come home to after a long day.
Cameron D.
Raleigh, NC
The office is a show about a group of people who work for a paper company but all have different personalities. It's funny because the jokes are relatable with working in a work atmosphere.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show earns a 5+ star rating from me! This is one of my favorite shows of all time. The acting is wonderful, and I love the dry humor. Dwight is magnificent. I love everything about it.
Emma B.
Mount Prospect, Illinois
I think the office is very funny and entertaining! Since I'm in high school, I love watching it after a long day when I'm tired. It gets me laughing and Michael Scott is quite the character.
ANGELICA C.
San Diego, CA
This show is too funny not to pass up. It's the awkward humor that gets to me every time! I have watched this show forwards and backwards at least 10 times and I still laugh at all the jokes.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?