- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hands down the most light hearted and funny tv show ever! I love that the episodes are short but hilarious every time. Relatable to anyone and always puts a smile on my face. Best show ever!!
Always go to when I need to relax after a long day. A familiar cast and constantly keeps me laughing. If you've ever worked in an office setting, you know at least one of these characters!
Omg! This is my first time watching this show. (Where was I when it was on TV?) Jim is my absolute favorite! His facial expressions are hilarious! But all the characters work so well together!
For when you need a little pick me up, it is so easy to watch any of the amazing episodes! It got a tad dull in the last few season after Steve Carell left the show but it was still funny.
So sad this series ended. This was one of the very best scripted programs on tv. My husband and I loved each and every episode! Maybe it's time to start from the beginning and binge watch!!
I never got into the office when it aired on TV, but recently I have became a super fan thanks to my sister. My entire family now loves the show. Perfect show to come home to after a long day.
The office is a show about a group of people who work for a paper company but all have different personalities. It's funny because the jokes are relatable with working in a work atmosphere.
This show earns a 5+ star rating from me! This is one of my favorite shows of all time. The acting is wonderful, and I love the dry humor. Dwight is magnificent. I love everything about it.
I think the office is very funny and entertaining! Since I'm in high school, I love watching it after a long day when I'm tired. It gets me laughing and Michael Scott is quite the character.
This show is too funny not to pass up. It's the awkward humor that gets to me every time! I have watched this show forwards and backwards at least 10 times and I still laugh at all the jokes.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos