- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
It took me a while before I finally watched the office but it is totally worth the commitment. I need to re watch it because it is so packed with jokes it is easy to miss a bunch each episode.
Hilarious TV show that I love to watch on Netflix! Similar to Parks and Rec but even better! Favorite scene is when Jim and Pam Kiss! Cringy acting though! Love the actors! Highly recommend!!
Cleverly written and perfect characters. The characters in the show are people that anyone can relate to if you've ever had a corporate job. I find myself quoting characters on a daily basis.
Need a laugh? Need to escape from the real world for a little bit and just be happy? The Office is for you!! Mostly clean and heartwarming, the Office always has some sweet things in store!!
BEST SHOW EVER! It is so funny and besides the dramatic Dwight activities I can really relate to a lot of the funny things that happen on this show being that I also work in an office setting.
We just started watching this from season one and we both agree how great of a show this was. Just sad that it's over. So many great seasons to watch and endless laughs to be had. A true gem
The dry humor is on point. I love Michael and Pam!!! After watching one season I was so drawn in I felt like I knew the characters in real life. I can watch it over and over again. Must watch!
The Office is probably my favorite all time show. I could seriously watch it every day and never get tired of it. I love all of the characters but my favorite would definitely have to be Jim.
Hilarious show! I actually never really watched it until my BF made me one day. It's hilarious, and it was never boring. I don't watch a lot of TV, but, I made sure to never miss The Office.
Hands down the most light hearted and funny tv show ever! I love that the episodes are short but hilarious every time. Relatable to anyone and always puts a smile on my face. Best show ever!!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos