- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is honestly one of my favorite shows ever! Definitely on my top 5 favorite shows list! I love the comedic style of this show and I love all the characters. I could rewatch this show forever!
This is one of the best-written comedies ever, in my opinion. Even as each season brings something new, it's still interesting. Definitely the or at of its kind in America. Highly recommend.
Iconic show filled with iconic characters. Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left. Overall, it's one of the best shows out there.
Its such an funny show to watch. i was binge watching the office by how good and funny it is. If you want to watch something that makes your stomach hurt from laughing then i recommend this!
The best show I have ever watched. It is so funny and interesting. There is romance and excitement and it is easy to relate to. I've watched it multiple times and I get so into it that I cry
A great comedy with (mostly) lovable characters and great plot lines! The actors are very convincing and deliver their lines in a way that makes you feel like you're really part of the show!
This is the best show I've ever come across. It is hilarious. It's an odd work family for sure. It's made me laugh and cry and get angry all in the same episode. I could watch it all again and again.
This is a classic TV series. It's always been a a show I can just turn on and guarantee a good laugh. Funny writing, characters, scenes. It's also real and relateable and for that I love it.
I enjoy this tv show. I usually watch it before I go to bed at night because it's full of dumb humor. Everything that goes on in the show is so ridiculous that you just can't stop watching it.
Absolutely loved this show. It was hilarious and instantly had me hooked. I watched all of the season in about a week and a half. Nothe something a lot of people are into but I definitely was.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos