BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Leslie R.
Homestead, FL
This is honestly one of my favorite shows ever! Definitely on my top 5 favorite shows list! I love the comedic style of this show and I love all the characters. I could rewatch this show forever!
Melissa E.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the best-written comedies ever, in my opinion. Even as each season brings something new, it's still interesting. Definitely the or at of its kind in America. Highly recommend.
Eddie S.
Westminster, CA
Iconic show filled with iconic characters. Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left. Overall, it's one of the best shows out there.
matea t.
Mentor, OH
Its such an funny show to watch. i was binge watching the office by how good and funny it is. If you want to watch something that makes your stomach hurt from laughing then i recommend this!
Marly B.
Westminster, MA
The best show I have ever watched. It is so funny and interesting. There is romance and excitement and it is easy to relate to. I've watched it multiple times and I get so into it that I cry
Ashlyn T.
A great comedy with (mostly) lovable characters and great plot lines! The actors are very convincing and deliver their lines in a way that makes you feel like you're really part of the show!
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best show I've ever come across. It is hilarious. It's an odd work family for sure. It's made me laugh and cry and get angry all in the same episode. I could watch it all again and again.
Madeline P.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a classic TV series. It's always been a a show I can just turn on and guarantee a good laugh. Funny writing, characters, scenes. It's also real and relateable and for that I love it.
Megan S.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy this tv show. I usually watch it before I go to bed at night because it's full of dumb humor. Everything that goes on in the show is so ridiculous that you just can't stop watching it.
Alexis S.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely loved this show. It was hilarious and instantly had me hooked. I watched all of the season in about a week and a half. Nothe something a lot of people are into but I definitely was.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?