BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Nicole B.
Yorkville, IL
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I've watched this show so many times over I can never get enough of it. My all time favorite TV show to watch. I can't stress enough how funny this show is.
Patricia M.
I have never had a show change my life more than the office. I am constantly thinking of times where it applies to my life. It is one of the funniest and well thought out shows I have ever seen
Wallis M.
Blacksburg, VA
Love it. I like that you do not have to follow it religiously and are still able to follow along. I never fail to laugh. I can quote it about once a day. It reminds me slightly of modern family.
Samantha A.
Lincoln, MO
No better show to watch than The Office! The actors bring you into their lives and you feel like you work there. There isn't another show on television that compares! This is a much needed watch.
Linnea G.
Romeoville , IL
Love this show. We watch it every night before bed... the funniest show ever... I wish it was still on.. we use many of the sayings in the show in our everyday life... my top dhow of all time. .
Jess M.
Afton, TN
Loved this show! I didn't care for it after Steve Carrell left the cast. Always loved seeing Dwight Schute & his beet farm. Loved seeing how Pam & Jims characters grew. Loved creed's character.
Jerah R.
Columbia, SC
One of my all time favorites! I have watched from the beginning and fell completely in love with the cast, especially Jim and Pam. They all are so funny, it almost killed me when Michael Scott left.
member-d98aa0531
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great show if you have had the personal experience of working in an office like or corporate setting. The scenarios that take place are beyond hilarious and the comedy is astounding!!
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show will forever be one of my favorites of all time. Never gets old! SOOOO hilarious and I find myself cracking up at reruns all the time. Can watch it over and over again and never fail to laugh! The storyline is great and I actually feel attached to the characters.
Neda B.
San Jose, CA
Such a hilarious show! The classic comedy show that includes POV views. Love this. Will always be one of my faves. Great actors - Steve Carell made the show, him leaving was a huge bummer for me.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?