- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
BEST SHOW EVER!!! I LOVE this show! Its one of my all-time favorites! I was watch the reruns over and over and its as funny as the first time that I watched! If you like to laugh, watch The Office!!
Hilarious show about mundane office American life. Funny because it's often true. Michael Scott is the boss everyone has had and loves to hate. Dwight is the kiss up everyone has had to deal with.
Steve Carrel is amazing. I don't know if I spelled his name right though. Anyway, this has got to be one of the funniest shows in TV history. I feel like it paved the way for awkward, weird comedy.
This is amazingly funny. I love it so much. The actors are super good. Also like how it is on Netflix. On at night around 9:00. please watch this when you don't know what to watch because it's good.
Another one of my favorite shows. The characters are just too good. You can relate to the show many times, just like I have. You should definitely watch this show. Literally, 10/10 would recommend.
This is a hilarious show. I recommend to everyone who needs a good laugh. The storyline is great as well. This show never gets boring. It always has me almost in tears from laughing so hard. Definitely a must watch!
The office is a good show. Good humor about office politics and Steve Carell is hilarious. There is a good cast on this show. Also it's only 23 minutes Ish long per episode so the perfect TV break size!
It is really fun show :) Dwight is the best lol I also enjoyed love line between Jim and Pamela. Michael is the best and the worst at the same time boss u can ever have ! I would recommend this show :)
I swear, it seems like The Office is taking place in my office. I love the humor and distinction of the staff members and the romances that complicate and enhance the relationships in the office.
Beat show i have ever watched. It is hilarious yet has its serious and romantic moments as well. it is my favorite show and i am so sad it is ending (for me). It was one of the best shows ever.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos