BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Nija H.
Hilarious tv show that you can find on Netflix or Hulu. Will have you laughing from beginning to end! 100% recommend if you're looking to get into a comedy series.
Sky M.
my best friend loves this show so I thought I'd give it a try.... I didn't really like it. I had just finished watching Parks and Recreational so I feel like I was bias. maybe ill give it another shot.
Olivia B.
Harborcreek, PA
This show is absolutely down right the funniest show i have seen. It has a little bit of everything from drama to comedy to a little bit of action. I would full heartedly recommend this show to anyone
Cheyenne  F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Probably the best show ever made. It's got heart, it will make you pee yourself laughing, it will make you cry. The cast is incredible, the characters are delightful, and you'll never want it to end.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
So sad this show ended, but if you have any Netflix or anything these seasons are on watch it! I'm not really a "funny" person but this is dry funny humor that I think everyone will get and find funny.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
If you're looking for a laugh you should definitely check out the office. Great story lines, funny commentary, character development, this show offers it all. You will fall in love with the characters and all their quirky ways!
Ashley F.
Virginia Beach, VA
One of the funniest shows you could ever have watched. It's really a shame they didn't keep going with it. You can literally pick people from the show to their real life alter egos in your own office.
Sam C.
Phoenix, AZ
Another one of my favorite shows. The characters are just too good. You can relate to the show many times, just like I have. You should definitely watch this show. Literally, 10/10 would recommend.
Brooke B.
Love this show! Something funny for everyone! The personalities are great, and the jokes even funnier! Everyone will sit around and enjoy this show and continue to talk about it for years to come!
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Finny funny show. Lots of phrases you can use in real life. When talking to a friend, you know instantly if they watched the show if they pick up on the references. A lot of things that happen in the characters' lives reminds me of things that happen in the real office place.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?