BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wanted to dislike this show. I thought it was over-hyped and lame. I had seen snippets of the British version and could not stand it so I judged this one. However, once I gave it a shot, I ended up loving it. The dynamics the characters have is hilarious, the love of Jim and Pam is priceless and the general flow of the show is upbeat and fun. One heck of a cast and production. (Even the obnoxious ones grow on you.)
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I never thought I would like this show because I was such a big fan of The Office UK. But lo and behold, the cast and writers of this show turned this show into an absolute masterpiece. One that I cherish even MORE than my beloved UK version. I have re-watched this entire series a couple of different times. And each time, I am emotionally involved and watching as though it is my first experience.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite shows! It seriously cracks me up every time I watch it! I love all the characters and the actors they are all so funny and work very well together. It's very similar to parks and rec, which I also love! I would definitely recommend the office of you are looking for a funny show to watch! It's a nice break for me to watch the office in between serious dramas (Plus Jim and Pam are PERFECT)
Niccole S.
Gainesville, FL
This is my favorite show of all time. The characters are all complex. I love how the audience gets to follow the development of Pam and Jim and their relationship. The character development for Dwight and Angela is interesting because of the eccentricities of both characters. The first couple season with Steve Carell were hilarious; I personally felt that they were not as funny after he left.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Lmao!!! Even though they stopped making them my husband and I watch the office on Netflix religiously. We have seen all the seasons multiple times and they never get old. We are always laughing and it's always a good time when you watch the office. The USA office not the British office just FYI. Not that the bbc one is bad, just not our humor. I would say I would love to work in an office like.
Sarah P.
I am completely obsessed! I watched the office when it was airing on tv, and now I watch it on Netflix nearly every night before I fall asleep. The humor is hilarious, and I love how some of the jokes tie into something from another season, which you don't notice until you go back and watch again. My favorite part of each episode is the Jim and Dwight pranks, nothing is funnier! And the show is smart, not slapstick for the most part. The story line is fabulous- try it out! I recommend it to anyone- particularly fans of parks and rec
Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Most awkwardly hilarious shows I've ever watched. My roommate got me stuck on this show. I'm more of a romantic, sappy show kind of girl...but this has some of that in here too. Also, this is the kind of show that you can just binge watch over and over without getting tired of it. It's that good. Recommend to everyone that's into comedy + also been hesitant to watch The Office. You'll love it.
Alyee H.
What a great comedy! Even though the show has been off air for quite sometime I think it's relevance will last a long time after that. I would definitely recommend at least trying a couple episodes before you make a final verdict. It's definitely a show that once you start watching you immediately get hooked.

It's very easy to watch so you can catch up whenever or binge watch. The humor is great and so are the story lines.
Hailey H.
Cedarville, AR
If I could give this 1 million stars, I would and it still wouldn't be enough!! My favorite episode is Stress Relief, it's amazing! If you are new to the series, watch all the way through, season 1-2 can be rough, but once you establish your foundation, the characters really come into their own. One of the greatest shows of all time, Michael Scott is everything... Watch it. You're welcome. ;)
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THE OFFICE it's funny and awkward just like I am. I love Steve carell and its kinda bad acting but it's funny. I love when Jim puts all of delights stuff in Jell-O. It's so funny and if you're not watching you are really missing out. All seasons are worth it in my opinion. I have watched this show many different times. I really wish it would have never ended to be honest. It was great.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?