- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I've watched every episode of this show more than once. It's hilarious. It doesn't matter who you are, this show is funny. I still send gifs of my favorite office moments to my friends. Highly recommend
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!!!!! i am fully obsessed with it. it is absolutely hilarious and always keeps me laughing. plus Steve Carell is so so funny as michael Scott. I recommend this show to ANYONE
The best written and produced television show maybe ever. I love the subtle humor that is thrown in, along with the great character development that can lead to unexpected heartwarming moments as well.
One of my favorite shows. Never fails to make me laugh and something I never get tired of watching! Genius comedy, outrageous characters, and moments that make you cry. I love everyone at Dunder Mifflin!
This show is very funny. Towards the end of the series, it lost some of it's steam but overall I still loved it and like to go back and rewatch. My favorite scenes were always between Dwight and Jim.
The Office is a very funny TV show. If you suffer from super painful secondhand embarrassment, don't watch it, but otherwise, THIS IS YOUR JAM. So much awkward but so much endearing at the same time.
This was such a funny show, I was cracking up while watching it and I couldn't help but binge watch all of the seasons in only a few months. I really love how light and funny and quirky this show is.
THE BEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!! So many laughs, I am not going to lie I watched the series twice! When it was still on TV and on Netflix! Michael Scott, Pam, Dwight, Jim, everyone is amazing on that show!
I used to watch re-runs of this show religiously. Although it uses dry humor, it's still funny! Like laugh out loud funny. The characters are relate-able which makes the show even more of a joy to watch.
You have to be in the mood for it. It's a very funny tv show that my friends and I very much enjoy. But, it is a stupid kind of funny where you have to be in the mood for it. Or it will just annoy you
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos