BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Ashley H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My favorite TV Show of all time. I have seen the series several times, and I could quote almost any episode. One of the best series I've ever seen. If you're not in to dry humor this show isn't for you.
Kristen M.
Arlington, MA
This is the funniest, well thought out show. I will sit in my room and watch the office, just laughing to myself the whole time. The comedy is great and I really recommend it to anyone who needs a laugh.
Jerry N.
Katy, TX
I've watched this show twice already, and it's seriously funny. This is probably my favorite show because the characters are all unique and funny, and there is 9 seasons to watch. 10/10 would recommend.
Elizabeth N.
Hilarious show! Before giving up on the series because it's filmed oddly to resemble a reality show, make it through the diversity episode (I believe it's the third or fourth episode). You'll be hooked!
Alexandra M.
Tolleson, AZ
This show is hilarious! I love the fact that they do interviews on the show as if it were real. This is the kind of humor that I love, and everyone on the show is so great. It's definitely a must watch!
Jessica R.
Manchester , MO
My boyfriend and I loved this show. It is funny and witty and also pulls on the heart strings! It's funny and light hearted and very easy to binge watch on Netflix!
Audry S.
Justin, TX
The Office is one of my favorite shows. It's hilarious and emotional, and the characters are great. Every season is better than the previous one. I loved the entire show and the ending was great as well.
Casey D.
Best. Show. Ever. I have watched it at least 9 times, and it never gets old. I have to give it to the casting team and the writers, the show is genius. Steve Carell and the entire cast are so talented--I can't believe that they improved some scenes. I really think you'll like this show, 100% recommend!!
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this show. Seeing the crew grow together. The story line is too adorable. I love the couples that flourished. I love Pam and jim. . . "They're like pb&j".
Heather F.
YUKON, OK
I have watched the full show through about 7 times and it never gets old. I will never stop loving watching jim and pam fall in love. I cried with them and laughed with them. Please everyone watch this!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?