- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is my absolute favorite show ever. Micheal Scott is my favorite. He’s hilarious. This will never get old to me. I’ve watched every episode countless times and I will problems still watch it a couple hundred more times.
Hands down my favorite show of all time. Hilarious, witty, and all around amazing. The characters are all funny in their own way and the overall story line of each episode is very engaging. Love it so much.
This show is hilarious! It keeps me laughing and Steve carrel is one of my favorites! It's a great comedy and is effective in its entirety, I definitely would recommend to anyone that likes comedies!
This show is harious. I couldn't get enough of it. My husband and I watched the whole series over and over again. I love how they can mention or do something one episode and it carries it to other episodes.
A must see! Streamed this show on Netflix which was convenient! If you are looking for a laugh this is definitely the show for you. This role was made for Steve C.! He portrays the main character very well.
My favorite TV show, I've watched it over again so many times. It's so well written and clever. You are guarenteed at least ones laugh every episode. I highly recommend this show to anyone who likes satire.
This is my all time favorite show. I've watched it completely through 4 times. I love the reality of it. Dwight and Jims' relationship is the best!! Recommended for anyone who loves awkward documentary shows
The office is my all time favourite TV series. I love it so much that I have it countless times and would definitely do it again. The comedy is bizzare and crazy enough to keep you laughing all day long.
I love this show so much, I have 6 more episodes left till I finish it, I don't know what I'll do without it. I love it soo much. PLEASE GIVE IT A WATCH it is so good. Dwight and Angela belong together.
This is a light hearted type of show that's nice to watch when you are winding down. I would fully recommend it, but if you want a show that you could play in the background or half listen to, this would be it.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos