- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
First of its kind. Great adaption of the orginal with its own take. Characters are quirky yet still relatable. I can rewatch an episode and still laugh just as hard
This is a classic show! It never fails to make me laugh. Once Michael Scott leaves, the show definitely changes, but it is still good in its own way. They do a really great job and the ending was extremely sad
If you want simple but hilarious, then this is the show for you. However, this is definitely one of those shows where you get it and love it or you don't get it and never watch it again. I think I get it. /s
Though on occasion I found this show a bit depressing for reasons I can't quite explain, it is a great show. It's consistently funny and witty with countless great acting performances and real life lessons. The last episode made me want to cry it was so touching. I would definitely recommend
Though it started off slow in the first season, The Office never fails to make me laugh. The characters are so funny and the way they interact makes the show very entertaining. The Office doesn't disappoint!!!
If you have Netflix binge this now. If you have seen it 100 times binge it now. Best show ever. So funny, and a serious classic. Best cold opens I have ever seen.
The funniest TV show to have ever aired. Its moments of satire are perfect when you have worked at a desk job before. I love all of the actors in it, and I almost forget that they're actors most of the time.
Best show of all time. It is the funniest show on the internet and by far something that anyone can relate to. Character development is phenomenal, plot is interesting, and ending is beautiful. A must-watch.
This is so freaking Hilarious. I still find myself quoting it! Completely relatable. The people are "real" in an entertaining way. Great family show. Something that will stand the test of time like Seinfeld
So funny! This series has made its way to the top of my favorite tv shows. It's very similar to community and parks and recreation. The acting is spot and and extremely funny. It is definitely a must watch
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos