- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Wow one of the best bindge worthy shows ever!! Love the story lines and each episode is as good as the next. Seeing each character grow makes this show worth viewing! Very funny and witty without even trying!
I've watched every episode in every season of the Office at least 5 times. It gets funnier after the first season so don't give up on it too soon. It's a major killjoy when 'Michael Scott' leaves and 'Andy Bernard' takes over, but most of the cast is still there so it's still super entertaining!
The best tv series I've ever watched, hands-down. Absolutely hilarious and addicting. Recommend to all friends and family for good laugh. Steve Carell, Jenna Fisher, John Krasinksi, and Rainn Wilson nailed it!
This show is so hilarious! Not quite on par with the original, but definitely has its own unique style. I recommend this show to anyone who has a sense of humor!
It's a super funny show and the actors are great. I didn't want to watch at first but my boyfriend convinced me to watch! definitely worth it. The first season is extra good! Great show for a lazy Sunday night.
So funny. It's extremely dry humor so it takes some time to understand the jokes sometimes but once you do it's hilarious. I haven't seen an episode I didn't laugh at, and when I say laugh I mean laugh out loud
My husband and I have seen every single episode of the office at least three times. This show is great and family friendly. It is always a great laugh and a fun watch. I reccomend this show to everyone I know.
I love this show!! The characters are so interesting and funny. My fave scene is when Michael is roasting everyone. The acting is so good, and this isn't like any other show. All in all, I definitely reccommend
First of its kind. Great adaption of the orginal with its own take. Characters are quirky yet still relatable. I can rewatch an episode and still laugh just as hard
Best comedy series to keep you laughing and rolling on the floor each season. Takes a minute to get used to the characters in the first season but it's worth it.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos