- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
It was a very sad moment when they ended the entire show. It had many great laughs. You're able to watch all seasons on netflix. Actors had different personality but acted as a family all the time. This is a MUST watch show!!
If you've never seen The office than get ready for hours of endless fun as there are 9 or so seasons I believe. A hilarious workplace show available on Netflix !
I'm listening to my boyfriend rewatching this right now while I fits around on my phone and it's still funny. It's a great show to watch more than once! The acting is realistic and I like the absence of star power!
Hands down the best show. It's smart, hilarious and has so many hidden jokes that no matter how many times you watch it, you still find things you didn't notice before. Hands down one of the best sitcoms ever.
One of the best shows I have ever seen. I love it so much. When I'm sad it makes me feel so much better. The characters are hilarious and played by great actors.
First of its kind. Great adaption of the orginal with its own take. Characters are quirky yet still relatable. I can rewatch an episode and still laugh just as hard
I love this show! I've watched it twice and it was actually one of the first things me and my boyfriend bonded over, we were both watching the office for the second time when we met. Hilarious and heartwarming.
This show is so ridiculous but it is right up my alley! I love all of the characters and their "moral of the story" on each episode. I am sad this show is over but still watch re-runs! I love Dwight the most.
This is my all-time favorite TV show!! The humor is different from that of other popular shows and it's not an noxious or crude for the sake of being "edgy." It always makes me laugh no matter how bad my day.
Absolutely hilarious. This show is incredible and the cast portray amazing characters. The storylines are super funny and consistently different and interesting.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos