BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Sharla S.
I was so sad when this show ended. I liked it best when Michael Scott was still there, but it was still pretty good after he left. Pam and Jim were my favorites!
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show! All the characters are amazing. Creed is freaking hilarious. Any time it's on we watch it or put it on through Netflix. It's amazingly hilarious.
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA
Oh my this is one of the best shows ever. Has me laughing the entire time. If you love a good show and laughing I highly recommend watching, you won't regret it!
Stephanie N.
My new favorite show! The cast is funny and has so much chemistry. Everything is entertaining and will have you wanting more. I'm currently on season 6 and I've only been watching for two weeks,its addictive!
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
Good show. Really funny the humor is a little more mature and very high level type of humor so if you're looking for slapstick humor this isn't the show for you.
Sara K.
Leesburg, VA
The best show that I have ever watched!!!! Without spoiling, there are so many good thing that happen in that show, and The actors perfectly hit the description of these characters which made it all the better!
Cristina C.
chicago, IL
It was a very sad moment when they ended the entire show. It had many great laughs. You're able to watch all seasons on netflix. Actors had different personality but acted as a family all the time. This is a MUST watch show!!
Kimberly L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love everything about The Office. Great writing with witty humor. The characters are all super relatable and I love how they each develop as the seasons go on.
Sandie B.
Wellington, CO
My S/O and I watch the Office over and over. Its amazing and a brilliant show. Dwight is my favorite, but I love all the characters. Jim and pam are the sweetest
gia s.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this show its so hilarious The humor is pretty dry but its so funny. it has good acting, original scripts, and different from the mainstream comedy shows.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?