BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Honeywell D.
North Pole
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love both the USA and British versions of this show! Most of us can relate to at least one character in the show. Funny yet powerful. Great acting in both shows!

Karla G.
Antioch, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When I started watching this show, I thought it was somewhat boring, but once I got into it, it was really funny! I ended up watching the series over & over again.
Carolina J.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Seriously funnny!! We love this show here at my house. It's not appropriate for little ones. But my husband and I enjoy it! Te actors are amazing and very good writing.
Sara M.
West Covina, CA
This is by far my favorite show to watch on Netflix. I love the characters and the pam and Jim love story. So cute. I can't stop laughing when I put this show on.
Lily F.
Salem, OR
I still cry when I watch the finale 4 years later. This show will never get old. I watch it about once a week. Jim & Pam are the eternal couple we all want to be.
Lindsey L.
Nashville, TN
Hilarious show that talks about the things people are thinking but wouldn't say out loud and then more that no one would ever say but are uncomfortably hilarious.
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
ICONIC. the best television show to ever air. the storyline is great and the comedy is fantastic. thank you to netflix for having the entire series, i've binge watched it multiple times. give it a shot, it's worth it.
Audrey H.
Mattawan, MI
Hilarious!!! Michael Scott is hilarious!!! Parks and Rec is my second choice next to this!!! All scenes are hilarious in ever episode!! Amazing acting!! Your tummy hurts from laughing so hard!!! Well done show!!
Kayla C.
Rock Hill, SC
So funny that it had me laughing from beginning to end. The Office is one of the best sitcoms that I have ever watched. It is perfect for just a laugh or if you really want to get into the lives of the characters.
Kathryn M.
Warrenton, VA
Absolutely hilarious, I have watched through the seasons over and over. One of my all time favorite sitcoms. My family and friends are constantly quoting from episodes and probably have most of them memorized :)
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?