- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I love this show. So hilarious. Great plotlines from start until finish. If you love Parks and Rec, Saturday Nigh Live and Arrested Development, you'll love this.
Hilarious show that peaked when Michael Scott left. You have to watch a few times to get into it. Classic show, classic lines. I own all of the seasons and never get tired but f watching them. One of the best ever.
This is my favorite show of all time I watch it through the beginning. I've watched it many times over. I cried for hours after the final episode aired. The more I watch it the funnier it is the office is my life
This is my all time favorite show! I love all of the characters and the scripting. This show is like nothing I've ever seen before, it is very original and hilarious. I would recommend to anyone to watch this show.
If you're into dry humor, this show is for you. It is hilarious with an amazing cast who all moved on to do great things. I haven't been disappointed by a single episode besides the finale (because the show ended)
the office is the funniest show on TV. seriously. the dry humor. the dirty humor. the ironic humor. the humor that's not funny but it's so not funny that it's hilarious. tears. coughing fits. this show is golden.
The Office ended with a total of entertaining nine seasons. It was super funny and very enjoyable. Since Michael Scott (Steve Carell) left the show, things started to go downhill a bit and was a bit boring. After a while you get used to it and then it sort of went back to normal. Overall, great show!
This show is the funniest show I have seen by far! I love how Michael hates Toby! I feel like parks and rec is somewhat similar. But the actors are so funny, especially Steve carrel! This is definitely a must watch
i've never loved a show more than i love this one. it makes me laugh so hard even though the jokes are so stupid. my favorite character is by far michael scott. everything that come out of his mouth is hilarious
Definitely the best show ever! It never gets old and is a show that you can always rewatch not matter what. Michael os obviously my favorite because he's hilarious
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos